PTFE Filled Gaskets are basically a ring shaped gasket made up of using various materials like carbon, glass, bronze, graphite etc along with PTFE. These are very efficient in filling up the space between two or more surface bound to mate. These further prevent leakage and in few applications these are largely used as sealants where tight packaging or alignment is required. Having the ability of sustain the high compressibility the product proves to be helpful in extreme conditions. Polytetrafluoroethylene Gasket comes in different chemical and physical parameters depending upon the task they are required for.
- Close knit flanges that assures the sealing.
- Compatible with most of the processes and appliances.
- Durable and Eco friendly.
- Strength and rigid to face the high temperatures
Polytetrafluoroethylene Gasket Details:
- Brand : STP
- Shape : Ring Gasket
- Standard : ASME,ANSI
- Material : Glass, Carbon, Graphite, Bronze and MoS2 filled with PTFE